Responsibilities and contact persons

The Representative for Students with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses is responsible for all questions and topics concerning prospective students and students with disabilities.

At KIT, different institutions and individuals are available to assist you according to your needs.

The Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe offers further services and advice for students with disabilities.